Audio podcast: In this conversation with Mike and Jill, Ram talks about the diverse needs of the blue ridge district, his plans for focusing and improving school communications with parents, school rezoning, class size and more. Listen
I am running for the School Board to help make Loudoun County Public Schools the best and safest in America for students, their families, educators and the community as a whole by taking positive steps to resolve today’s challenges and being more prepared for the future.
Get to know RAM
Ram Venkatachalam is a business consultant, community leader and ten-year resident of Loudoun County. He and his wife, Seetha, live in Brambleton and are raising a daughter who is in kindergarten and a three-year-old son. Read More..
Every problem has a solution. Be part of the solution.
RAM's public service experiences
- Served as Resident Vice-President and Resident Director of the Brambleton Community Association (HOA)
- Worked with the Loudoun County Public Schools Community and Schools Together (CAST) program to have Brambleton established as one of the host locations
- Worked with the Loudoun County Public Libraries to add Tamil language books to the Brambleton library in partnership with local schools
- Graduate of Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Citizens Police Academy
- Volunteer as Special Election Officer in Loudoun County voting precincts
- Blue Ridge District representative on the Loudoun County Transit Advisory Board (TAB)